INTERSHIPS OFFERS FOR STUDENTS
Internship opportunity for BHTM and MHTM students with McDonald’s Company (free internship)
If you are interested in free internship with McDonald’s please contact company representative – Ms. Marlena Ośko:
- phone: +48 608 540 579,
- email: email@example.com (it is always more preferable to contact by email).
BACHELOR / MASTER:
Hotel and Tourism Management , Business Administration:
1. Z-Hotel – Otwock
2. Holiday Inn – Józefów
Adress: ul. Telimeny 1, 05-420 Józefów k. Warszawy
Ms. Małgorzata Kołakowska – Coordinator Internships
Business Administration, Engineering Management, Business Information System, Hospitality and Tourism and Management
1. PPHU „MARKAB”
Mr. Marek Ziółkowski
Sufczyn 82, 05-340 Kołbiel
2. EMPIS PRODUCTION
Mr. Sebastian Białek
3. MILKE Sp. z.o.o.
Address: Ul. Osiecka 2, 05-430 Celestynów
Mr. Wojciech Milke
4. Potis and Verso – P and V Sp. z.o.o.
Procter & Gamble is open to all persons studying in Poland (regardless of origin).
Each person Applicants for us to practice must pass our full recruitment process due to the fact that we try to employ on a permanent basis most of the students who successfully complete projects within the practice.
Intership and Job link: http://ce.pgcareers.com/join-us/job-offers.
Internship process at the WSGE
In accordance with WSGE Study Regulations and WSGE Rules of Student’s Obligatory Internship, the obligation to undergo the internship occurs when it is a part of the study programme. In such case students may receive support from Career Services Office in terms of its organizing (finding the right company/institution). Completing the Internship is also recorded in the Diploma Supplement as “additional information” to the progress of study.
The Obligatory Internship is awarded by ECTS points. Not completing the Internship means that the student cannot complete the semester and whole study programme – so without completing the internship it is not possible to obtain the diploma.
The minimum amount of hours of internship is:
- Bachelor level
- 360 hours completed by the end of 6th semester (students implementing the 2015/2016 studies programme – Intakes: October 2015 / February 2016 / June 2016)
- 180 hours completed by the end of 6th semester (students implementing the 2016/2017 and 2017/2018 studies programme – Intakes: October 2016 / February 2017 / October 2017 / February 2018)
- Master level
- 240 hours completed by the end of 2nd & 4th semesters – in total 480 hours (for students implementing the 2016/2017 studies programme – Intakes: October 2016 / February 2017)
- 390 hours completed by the end of 2nd year of studies ( for students iplementing the 2017/2018 studies programme – Intakes: October 2017 / February 2018)
As internships are a part of your study programs you will not be moved to the higher semester without completing the internship.
In any questions please ask the International Career Services Office.
Internship process – step by step
For students who take internship in their field of studies
Think about what you want to do, in what type of company you would like to start an internship and is it related to your studies.
In fact the Obligatory Internship has to be related to your field of study e.g. for Hotel and Tourism Management students typical places are: various departments of hotels, restaurants, SPA centers, tourist centers, travel agencies etc. For Business Administration students various departments of banks, enterprises, HR /PR/ marketing agencies would be preferable.
Contact the Career Services Office to see whether such internship placement is possible to organize.
Download and print out following documents:
- Internship Agreement – IN POLISH – (Umowa o organizację studenckich praktyk zawodowych) – 2 copies
- Internship Agreement – IN ENGLISH – (AGREEMENT- the organization of student placements) – 2 copies
- Diary of Student’s Obligatory Internship (Dzienniczek Studenckich Praktyk Zawodowych) – for those who were done with internship before 1st October 2019
- Diary of Student’s Obligatory Internship (Dzienniczek Studenckich Praktyk Zawodowych) – for those who were done with internship after 1st October 2019
- Sending letter (Skierowanie na praktyki) – if required by the institution/company
- In case of an internship taking place in non European Union country, please also provide actual printout from relevant commercial registry, confirming details of the company like its full name, address, official representatives of that company, commercial registration number etc. The printout has to be in English.
Take the printout of the Internship Agreement and sign it by the University and then by the institution/company. Career Services Office will assist you regarding this documentation.
Bring one copy of signed Internship Agreement to the Career Services Office.
Please remember that many companies require to precise your work days. Your Internship cannot be performed during your University hours. None of students will be released from their duty to take part in classes.
After completing the Internship student must bring to the Deanery filled out, signed and stamped Diary of Student’s Obligatory Internship and Confirmation of completing the internship.
For students who officially work in their field of studies
Contact the Mrs Diminika Mrozińska ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) to find out whether your current workplace is acceptable.
Prepare documents proving your experience:
- Certificate from your workplace with information from when and on what position do you work, and list of your duties with signature of your employer
Prepare and print out a Declaration on completing an internship in accordance with the student’s obligatory internship programme – for those who were done with internship before 1st October 2019.
Prepare and print out a Declaration on completing an internship in accordance with the student’s obligatory internship programme – for those who were done with internship after1st October 2019.
Submit all of abovementioned documents to Mrs Dominika Mrozińska (email@example.com).
If all of your documents were correct your Internship will be accepted by the Dean of the Faculty as part of your study programme.
If you would like to take part in an extra internship (not necessary related to your field of study and without the minimum amount of work hours) you are free to do so, but it will not be considered as a part of your study programme.